London Radiology is founded by Dr David Burling (Consultant Radiologist at St. Mark's Hospital) an eminent Radiologist with outstanding clinical and academic experience.
Our vision is to combine our specialist experience to deliver a step change in the quality of diagnosis, assessment and surveillance of patients with gastrointestinal and pelvic floor disorders. We have fostered strong professional relationships with leading Surgeons, Physicians and General Practitioners to ensure our patients receive the best care available in the UK.
Our dedicated team ensures patients are fully supported from the outset, whatever their scan requirements.
At London Radiology, patients will access the full range of state of the art scanning equipment and be cared for by a skilled team of Radiographers who undertake high quality imaging supervised by Dr Burling.
We have particular expertise in early diagnosis and imaging assessment of the following conditions:
- Bowel cancer and its precursor, the colonic polyp
- Other abdominal and pelvic malignancy such as cancer of the oesophagus, stomach, small bowel, pancreas and liver
- Inflammatory bowel disease including Crohn's disease
- Pelvic floor disorders including assessment of faecal incontinence and constipation
- Fistula, anal pain and other anal disorders
- Anaemia and gastrointestinal bleeding
The service is supported by our highly experienced administration team who co-ordinate scan bookings, appointments and patient reports. London Radiology scans and reports can be viewed by the referring doctor, at any time, through a secure and user-friendly website.
We also provide a second opinion for patients or their referrers, wherever they are in the world, which we can arrange by electronic transfer.
When necessary, we can co-ordinate individually tailored imaging follow up and assessment.